Berlin Bosphorus Initiative (BBI) aims to bring the existing exchange, knowledge and cooperation between Germany and Turkey in the fields of economy, society and politics to a new and innovative level by establishing a sustainable network of competent partners on both sides.
Its priorities are:
- Advancement and deepening of German-Turkish dialogue on economic, political and cultural issues;
- Encouragement of economic relations between Germany and Turkey;
- Dissemination of knowledge about Turkish socio-economic characteristics;
- Overcoming of prejudice and the fostering and nurture of social ties between Turkey and Germany;
- Support for the economic, social and political integration of Turkish migrants living in Germany.